Seminole County Emergency Management COVID 19 Vaccine Information
Sat 24, 2020 - Sun 01, 2021
SEMINOLE COUNTY'S VACCINE DISTRIBUTION SITE
Please check for any potential cancellations here:
- Text COVID19INFO to 888-777 to opt-in for alerts from Seminole County Emergency Management, including announcements for expansion of vaccination criteria and notifications for additional vaccination appointments. Learn how to register for alerts here: Text Alert Registration Tutorial Video.
- Updates will also be shared on the County's social media accounts, through traditional news media, and on PrepareSeminole.org.
- Appointments are required. No exceptions.
- Appointments are exclusively available for Florida residents age 65 and older, as well as non-hospital healthcare workers.
- Proof of employment is required for non-hospital healthcare workers, including but not limited to a paystub from healthcare employer, employee ID badge or other form of verification.
- All patients should bring a government-issued ID and proof of Florida residency.